ON OUR CAMPUS
• All staff are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
• Mask wearing, activity schedule and physical distancing based on current COVID levels
• Emphasizing appropriate hand-washing and hygiene techniques
• Elevated cleaning protocol at all locations
• Participants and staff wear vinyl gloves while preparing food
• Enhanced wellness protocol and immune-boosting regimen
• Following CDC and The Joint Commission guidelines on infection control
FOR ENROLLING STUDENTS
• Increased screening for potential risk factors, including home location and situation, recent travel, pre-existing conditions, and self-quarantine measures.
•Pacific Quest requires the results of a negative COVID PCR test taken within 72 hours of arrival.
• All new students are COVID tested after they arrive at the program.
• New students sleep in a separate bunk space until the results of their 2nd COVID test are available. Additional physical distancing practices are also utilized during this orientation period.
VISITOR AND STAFF ACCESS AND MOVEMENT
• Visitors required to rapid antigen test for COVID 19, 24 hours before coming to campus
• Any staff who experience symptoms are required to stay home.
In the event that a participant tests positive for COVID-19, families will be notified and suitable measures will be taken.