Operations Coordinator and Transporter (Full-Time)
Adolescent/Young Adult Programs — ,
The primary purpose of this position is student safety and assisting in daily operational needs. In addition, this is a flexible/dynamic position providing student transportation, housekeeping, administrative, and support. This position necessitates working on individual projects, tasks, or working as a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is to transport clients as assigned and to otherwise report to daily assigned sites for operational support.
- Safely transport clients upon arrival/departure / medical appointments and between residences and farm sites as assigned
- All team members support the Program as a member of the Crisis Response Team
- Must have flexibility and be available to report to work during various work shifts
- Facilitate student outfitting process
- Specially assigned systems of management and development, which may include housekeeping, food preparation, inventory, and any other logistic assignments as needed
- Fulfill basic administrative duties as assigned
- Accurate documentation
- Maintain consistent communication with Supervisors
- Drive company vehicles
- Must have flexibility and be available to report to work during various work shifts, and at alternate worksites
- Must attend mandatory trainings
- Understand Company drills, policies, and procedures
- Additional Program and Logistics duties as assigned
- Additional Emergency Response duties related to extreme weather, extreme medical situations, etc.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record; must be 25 years or older in order to meet position driving requirements
- Current CPR (from classroom training) and First aid certification required and must be kept current
- Maintain a current NVCI (Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training) certification provided by Pacific Quest
- Annual physical and TB clearance required and must be kept current
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds
- Requires ability to be a team player, to form a mutually respectful relationship with staff and students, and to grow professionally in meeting the challenges of this position
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of program and student information
- Ability to monitor students while on transport or on-site
- Able to work with a team as well as the ability to work independently
- Must be dependable and reliable in order to meet the demands of this position
- Must pass a thorough background check and drug screen
- Hours vary with census and Company needs
- Four 10-12 hour days or five 8-10 hour day schedules available
- Position may require staying past scheduled times for arrivals/departures/red alerts
With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, frequent sitting, standing and walking, may be required for long periods of time and may involve climbing stairs, walking up inclines, and on uneven terrain.
How to Apply
Please apply for this job using our online application system.