Please contact our Admissions department at 808-937-5806 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss tuition and financing options.
At Pacific Quest, we customize the length of the program to meet the individual needs of each student and his or her family. Tuition and standard enrollment fee includes:
- Admission and Enrollment: a personal review and assessment, which includes an application, psychological evaluation review (when necessary), phone interviews with parents and/or young adults (when appropriate) and referring professionals.
- Clothing, Bedding and Toiletries: Pacific Quest fully outfits each young adult with comfortable and functional clothing designed specifically for the climate, including footwear, swimwear, all undergarments, bedding, towels and all necessary toiletries. We supply everything needed to participate.
- Individualized Treatment and Assessment: a comprehensive treatment plan addressing specific treatment areas, including short and long-term objectives. Individual Treatment Plan includes weekly review and adjustments as goals to support on-going growth and progress.
- Individual and Group Therapy: A minimum of 90 minutes individual therapy per week , divided into two sessions, and 2-3 hours therapist-facilitated group therapy sessions per week.
- Ongoing Clinical Services for Family: weekly update calls to parents from therapist, a detailed Pacific Quest Parent Manual, which includes information and assignments to support family growth.
- Wellness Services: our Wellness Director, Dr. Britta Zimmer, N.D. coordinates with Program Wellness Supervisor to create a complete Wellness Plan for each young adult. Additionally all participants receive weekly wellness check-ups, addressing: nutrition, diet, weight, allergies, sleep, skin/digestion health, and overall wellness.
- Weekly Photos: families receive access to a weekly photo library with pictures of their young adult child engaged in various program components.
- Healthy Meals: an extensive and superior menu of quality, widely organic, local, and whole foods including a wide variety of garden-to-table vegetables, herbs, fruits and juices, low gluten items, fresh meats, cheeses, and grains.
- On-site Parent Visits: Offered at the discretion of the primary therapist working with each young adult, Parent Visits offer the opportunity for more in-depth family work, and can happen during or at the end of an Adults stay. Cost of flights/ground transportation, lodging, meals not included.
- Transportation: Pacific Quest provides transportation to and from the airport.
- Aftercare Planning and Clinical Recommendations: ongoing collaboration with parents, educational consultants, home therapists, schools, residential programs, therapeutic boarding schools, and other professionals to support a healthy transition and appropriate placement post Pacific Quest.